Please advise your family and friends of our new mail policy. Any items mailed in violating mail policy will be returned to sender. Listed below are items not permitted:
- No item shall be glued, taped or affixed to the envelope or its contents
- Written correspondence may be in pencil, standard ink, typewritten or computer generated. No felt tip pens, markers, crayons or colored pencils.
- No internet copies of jokes or e-mails. No newspaper clippings or photo copies.
- Sexually explicit material is prohibited.
- Material that threatens or is detrimental to the security, good order, or discipline of the facility. Material that facilitates criminal activity is prohibited.
- Personal checks, payroll checks, blank paper, blank cards, envelopes and Postage stamps are prohibited.
- SEE COMMISSARY TAB - CLICK HERE
- No foreign substances are allowed in or on any mail items, this includes perfumes, colognes and lipstick.
- Polaroid pictures are prohibited. Standard photos no larger than 4 "x6" shall be allowed with a maximum of 5 photos per inmate.
- Items that violate this mail policy shall be placed in inmate's property and returned to them upon their release from this facility.